• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need LrC v 10.x

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2023 Nov 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monterey computer died, was able to replace with 27" iMac with highest OS Big Sur (11.7).  I accept that my old library is useless but that is fine, I can rebuild.  No money to get new iMac at the moment. 

I downloaded CC installer but can't find a way to dl/install LrC v 10.x, I am just shown the v 13.x and "not compatible" - the three dots do not get me to earlier versions.

Am I stuck? 

Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LrC 12.5 installed on my iMac 27" mid 2015 with BigSur.

Is there a specific reason you need LrC 10.x

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; ( also laptop Win 11, ver 23H2; LrC 13.4,;) 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad, had googled what is latest verison compatible with Big Sur.  I'm fine with 12.5.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all,  once I bought Photography subscription I had access to 12.5, have also added LR (cloudie) and am now workng my way through my images.,  Fortunately I was also at v12 on old Mac so my v12 library is readable and all my edits are still there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines