• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon Z6 not supported by Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried importing raw files to lightroom, it recognized the files as the images were shown on display but when I hit import button, it won't go through. I realized Nikon Z6 was not yet supported so I tried downloading the DNG converter 11.1 then hooked the camera through USB cable but files won't show on my computer.

Can someone suggest another way to go through this? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom CC 2.1 & Lightroom Classic CC 8.1.

This update includes the support for Nikon Z6 camera.

Here's the list of what's new in this release:

Lightroom CC 2.1: New features summary for the October 2018 release of Lightroom CC

Lightroom Classic CC 8.1: New features summary for the October 2018 release of Lightroom Classic CC

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check if the preset changes the camera profile by any chance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doesn't it. On the presets settings, the lens profile is marked: Built In. so there's nothing wrong on that side.

I am using Capture one right now and the files are perfect! and the Preset I create is being applied flawlessly. I think there's definitely something wrong with lightroom (the ones I have on my desktop and laptop at least)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update; contacted Adobe about the z6 color issue. The agent stayed with me for 2h and checked my setup and all. After that he took a raw photo sample and a some presets to test on their end. After few minutes he tolde that they are getting the same odd results with their tests. So something is really broken in Lightroom / Z6 relationship. He said he will escalate my case to the technical team or something like that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines