Oct 24, 2018 Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 64bit

Lightroom classic cc 8.0

since version 8.0 there is no "apply during import" in auto import mode

Lightromm was started after inserting a sd-card into the PC:

LR_Import-1.png

Even if i right-click in a black area in the right panel, I don't see the line "apply during import" to set the checkmark". It is simply not there.

When Lightroom respectively the import dialog is started manually by clicking on the import button in the library module the "apply during import" panel is there.

LR_Import-2.png

"apply during import" in german is "während des Importvorgangs anwenden" where the cursor is placed in the 2nd screenshot above.

I'm used to the workflow to insert my sd card and give keywords, apply development settings and add metadata during the import.

I do not understand why the same dialog behaves different depending on the method how it was started.

kind regards

Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I recommended a reset of the preferences, re-installing might not re-wright the preferences file, thats might not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines