• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not exporting developed files

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2024 Feb 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC is not behaving as it used to. Whenever I export an image it exports the original image not the developed one. How do I fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this issue. The problem turned out to be that the image was being exported with a completely inappropriate Colour Space, giving it the impression of being the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file type did you choose for the export? If you choose DNG, then this is as expected. DNG files have the edits embedded in their metadata, not applied to the pixels. And if you choose 'Original', for example because you want to export a JPEG and the original image is also a JPEG, then this is also as expected. You will get what you asked for: a copy of the (unedited) original. Export as JPEG, even if the original is a JPEG.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of what you are saying, but this is not the problem. I am trying to export a TIF file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have probably accidentally chosen Original for Image format in the Export dialog.

This will export the original unedited file.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I am not choosing original. I am exporting a TIF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you compare the edited file in LrC viewed at 100% with the exported tiff viewed at 100%, do you still see a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please describe what is different between the edited image and the exported one that is not the same... and better still, can you send a screen shot of each one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this issue. The problem turned out to be that the image was being exported with a completely inappropriate Colour Space, giving it the impression of being the original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines