Paste from previous not working, bad argument

Explorer ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help!

This started after i upgradet to LR CC Classic 7.3

AN INTERNAL ERROR HAS OCCURED

bad argument #1 to 'isCameraProfileMatches' (string expected, got nil)

What do i do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Hi All,

This issue has been fixed in Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 (June 2018 release)

Please update Lightroom to the latest version. See Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Here's what new in the 7.4 update release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the standard Windows accelerator keys work?  In Develop, that's Alt + S to open the Settings menu, then A to invoke Paste Settings From Previous.  In Library, it's Alt + P (Photo), G (Develop Settings), S (Paste Settings From Previous).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes John the windows keys works.

And by reading around and thinking I found out that some other program had CTRL-ALT-V registered globally. It was Evernote. By redefining the evernote shortcut key My lightroom is working fine again 😉

I have found out that there is global shortcut defined in my Win10 for CTRL-ALT-V using this program  HotKeysList - View registered hot keys on Windows

You can not see which program has it, but you see which are the global shortcut keys in use at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run HotKeysList on Windows 10 or an earlier version?  Many people report that on Windows 10 these kind of utilities often/usually don't work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Never mind, I see above you have Windows 10.  Interesting (and good) that it worked for you (the program only claims Windows 2000 - Windows 8).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines