• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview not changing when toggling between files

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running LR Classic, ver 11.2 on a MacBook Pro M1, Monterey 12.2.1, 16gb RAM.  I import and build Embedded + Sidecar previews.  I select my photos by toggling from image to image with my right and left arrow keys to determine which exposure is best, but the preview in Library mode (D) doesn't change.  I can see the selection change from the filmstrip below, but the full screen image does not change.  Sometimes it takes 3-4 toggles back and forth before the image I select is shown.  I have deleted and reloaded LR but the problem persists.  Any ideas are appreciated.  

A.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting LR's preferences:
https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR sometimes soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior. That article explains how to restore the old preferences if resetting doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This happened to me yesterday too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines