• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem in connected mode with lightroom 13.2 and the Nikon Z8 version 2 under windows11

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if other people are like me, since I updated my Nikon Z8 to version 2, 
there is impossible for me to take photos in connected mode with Lightroom 13.2 .
Before this update of my Nikon Z8 I had no problem shooting in connected mode with Lightroom 13.2.
With Nikon NX Tether software, no more worries about capturing in connected mode, 
I just have the problem with connected mode of lightroom 13.2.
Despite the various solutions proposed by Adobe support, my problem is not resolved,
even taking control of my computer.
Please let me know if you have the same problem and if you have found a solution.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you meaa tethering, then the fact that it's not working is becasue tethering of the Z8 II isn't currently supported. You can see the supported cameras at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2024 Apr 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, It's not a Nikon Z8 II,
but a Nikon Z8 with which I could shoot in tethered mode with lightrooom 13.2
before Nikon provided an update to the Nikon Z8's frimware called version 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake re the camera model. That being said, Firmware 2 for Z8 broke tethering in Lightroom. There's thread on this forum, and others on DPreview, Reddit, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines