• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem using the Preference in Windows

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last few days, my catalog has been stuck at syncing 1000 photos. I have triend to rebuild the catalog but I am unable to open the preferences. It freezes and crashes my system down every time. I am at my wits end.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out. I've checked your account but could not find any crash reports. If your entire machine crashes, the issue could be broader than Lightroom Classic. Open Event Viewer from Windows Search.

• Go to Windows Logs > Application Logs & look for Error & Warning logs.

SameerK_0-1676573183624.png

• Share the log related to the Lightroom Classic crash instance with us.

To test Lightroom Classic, pause the sync right at launch & then monitor the task manager & the event logs.

Try booting the Windows OS in safe mode to skip loading third-party programs & other factors that can cause such issues.

There could be a broad list of reasons unrelated to Lightroom Classic for such behavior. We need to know more.

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines