• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with colour and clarity when exporting to JPG

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can anyone help me, i'm at my wits end with this recurring problem. When I export my edited images from lightroom the colours change massively, I have tried different attempts at resolving this and I just cant get the same picture after import. Also I have noticed that the clarity is greatly reduced after import. Looking at the image in lightroom it looks crisp clear and professional but when its exported it looks like a snap off a kids camera. Please can anyone help me solve this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

1) Your issue may very well be due to a LR incompatible display profile being created by your Spyder 5 software. In my reply #10 I explain how to set its software preferences to create an ICC Version 2 profile. You should also select the option for creating a "Matrix" based profile and not "LUT" profile, which some people have had issues using with LR. I'm not sure where that option is in your Spyder 5 software.

2) Some people have also seen rendering issues with the LR Preferences GPU setting en

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I aldo having a priblem like you.

I have heard so many photogrspher upset about this because our client was dispointed when they are received these images.

That the reason why, i would like to report to adobe and looking a solution from adobe.

My clients also diapointed when they were looking at their phone nor laptop else well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines