• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Profiles for mobile phone dng files

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any LR camera profiles available for Motorola phone images? I struggle to get a decent image from the DNG output, and by "decent" I just mean something like the jpg output. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unlikely you'll find anything like that (what are called 'camera matching profiles') but you may be able to make your own if you have the time and tools (a custom DNG profile maker, free if you have a target, and the DNG profile editor). Not for the faint of heart. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I feared as much! A good topic for an plugin - take a DNG/JPG pair from a camera and re-create the profile that the camera used. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines