• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reactivation of Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to log into my Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6 and it would not launch.  When I inserted the disc, it would not install or launch.  When I tried to get help from Adobe the "chat" person told me to go to a site to reinstall.  Even though my product and serial number were on file, the answer I get is "installer no longer available".

Any suggestions?  I do not want a monthly subscription, I do not use it enough, but am trying to get back into photography and this is very frustrating.  

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download the last LR6 build (version 6.14) from here: Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC 2015) Direct Download Links - Free Trials | ProDesignTools

But what operating system are you running? LR6 is effectively obsolete, and the installer part is still 32-bit code, so it cannot be installed on later MacOS versions (Catalina and Big-Sur).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines