• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rounded corners On Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My favorite and most used feature on Lightroom CLASSIC is Rounded Corners in Develop, please can you reinstate this feature on my computers and my iphone version of Lightroom

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rounded corners never went away, because there has never been a feature named “Rounded Corners” in the Develop module.

If you have seen rounded corners created in the Develop module, it was probably a clever hack using the Post-Crop Vignetting feature in a certain way. And that was never removed, it’s still in the application today…see the demo below in Lightroom Classic 12.1. In short, set all the Post-Crop Vignetting sliders to minimum. If you want a white border, set Amount to maximum; and if you want a thinner border adjust Midpoint.

Lightroom Classic Vignette rounded corners.gif

The same Post-Crop Vignetting feature is in the phone and tablet versions of Lightroom, under the Effects panel, so you can create those rounded corners anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Rounded Corners"? Are you referring to the Vignette tool in the Effects panel? If so, that should already be available in Lightroom Mobile on the iPhone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines