• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sort order of posts in Community

Advocate ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose 'Latest' in the community posts instead of the default 'Relevance' I would have hoped that you would remember that as my default. Instead I have to change it every time I read the posts!  Doh!!

Bob Frost

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it has already been reported many times. The issue will be addressed at some future date along with many others that customers have reported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess 4-9 months wasn't enough time for the people at Adobe that chose and setup this new forum software to actually Look at it and use it. Let alone ask for input from long time helpers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Adobe forums from the days they used CompuServe mail lists. Since then I've seen at least 3 possibly four  web based forums since 1999. Everyone of them had their issues when first launched, but over time fixes were implemented. The worst by a mile was the first version of Jive. It had all the features you could ask for plus a bunch of social media junk that slowed it to a crawl. So, nothing surprises me about latest forum updaste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately even when you sort by "Latest" you dont get the latest posts.  There are posts dated two days ago that have recent posts.  Having to open all the "View Replies" is an exercise in fustration.  It makes a person want to give up on using this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I wrote in response to Just Shoot Me, this update is far from the worst. Yes, it's a pain to use at times, but not so bad that I would want to stop using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I disagree Ian. When you can't tell when a post has been replied to because the sort is plain out wrong and then have to search through the post opening all the View All Replies to find the latest replies it is taking an inordinate about of my time and I would rather be doing more productive things. This is one of Adobes help forums where Adobe gets a lot of FREE support provided for them and it needs to work well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what really gets me is how these things did not turn up to begin with. How anyone that actually looked at and hopefully participated in testing this forum software missed all these things.

From the first day I tried the new forum layout, having to make changes to my Hosts file and use a special log in name and password then my actual Adobe ID login, they were very apparent.

Talk about being Asleep At the Wheel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I have to log in EVERY time I visit here, unlike the last versions. Anyone else?
Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and No. If I go to any of the Program forums I'm not signed in. If I then go to one of the restricted forums I get the Start Page and I am signed in. Can you say FUBAR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here Andrew.  I'm hoping for some big improvements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, we are the Beta testers?

These various issues are obvious.

Perhaps Adobe needed a young new employee not afraid to ask a simple question at a staff meeting.

Adobe (yes I know.. ) look at the members above my comments. Heavy hitters in the old forum. You might want to go “opps” and fix this stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines