• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync Lightroom classic CC to Portfolio

Explorer ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to link Lightroom classic CC to adobe Portfolio, or will I have to sync it to lightroom CC.

The reason I ask this is because I do not want my mobile app to link to the images I am placing on Portfolio. 

I have to catalogs.  One for my clients, and one for my personal images.  At the moment my client is TFP clients until such time

I prefect my retouching skills.  

Any assistance with this would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really, though I don't see why this should be a problem.

You do not link your Classic catalogue directly to Portfolio. Instead, Portfolio connects to collections that have been synced from Classic, and you choose which collections you want it to display. So all synced collections will be on the mobile app, only those you choose will be in Portfolio.

Portfolio can also use images that you upload directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John.

thanks for your reply.

So I have to sync Lightroom Classic cc to Lightroom, Am I able to stop the mobile app from downloading the photos onto my mobile phone.  I do have lightroom on my desktop as part of my Photography Plan.  I hardly use the mobile app on my phone but it is there.  I do all my post editing on Lightroom Classic CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You aren't able to stop them syncing, but they don't use up significant space on the phone - only if you enable an optional setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi John, I struggle to get my portfolio to pick up the collections in adobe lightroom classic. Would you please be so kind as to assist me in setting up the link between the two. It seems like its pointing to the webbased lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would probably be a combination of system level work on your particular mobile as well uninstalling the app from the same device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines