• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synced photos in Creative Cloud Folder not displaying on iPad

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Windows laptop that I use to edit photos in Lightroom. I keep all my photos on an external SSD. I recently bought an iPad Pro and set my Creative Cloud Folder to my SSD drive that holds all my LR photos.

My issue is: I synced 29 gigs of photos to the Creative Cloud and not all of the photos display on the Creative Cloud Folder in my iPad. These are all RAW files shot on a D750 and an EM10 MII. I can see the photos on the Creative Cloud web application, but not on my iPad. A folder with 70 photos on my SSD will display as '0 items' on my iPad.

Any help with this would be amazing, thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the Lightroom ( cloud-centric ) application or Lightroom Classic?

The Lightroom application will sync all your original file to the Adobe Creative Cloud storage, however, with the Adobe Lightroom Classic application you have to select specific Collections that you have created for syncing to the cloud storage. 

Also, have you signed in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account on your iPad?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Lightroom Classic 6.0 on my laptop and I have the option to install Lightroom CC. I'm paying $9.99 for LR plus 1tb of cloud storage.

I'm signed in to Adobe CC on my iPad.

After I wrote my question I backed up my photos to my desktop and deleted everything in my Creative Cloud folder on my external SSD and the adobe web application. I'm in the process of copying and syncing all my photos to the cloud again and it looks like it's working, but I won't be sure until it's done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 is pre- Lightroom Classic and does not have any option to sync images to the Adobe Creative Cloud.

There is a new cloud-centric desktop app which is presently included in your subscription account.it is known as Lightroom and is presently at version 3.0. See the screen capture from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application which you need to install on your desktop and login to your Adobe account and the app should show as available to download. This application will upload the original files that you add to Lightroom to your Adobe Cloud storage.

Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 3.20.29 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you visit  "LightroomQueen(dot)com" there is a free getting started book for the application available there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. So it looks like some the photos I put in the Creative Cloud folder still aren't syncing and displaying on my iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you install the Lightroom mobile app on your iPad and sign in to your Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines