• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing between Lightroom CC desktop and Mobile

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until tonight, my computer synced my desktop LR data to my phone.  I'd upload everything to LR, and my phone would sync to that information.  Tonight, I imported a catalogue from my editor.  My desktop has since wiped my other catalogues and have started importing FROM my mobile app, not the other way around.  I now don't have access to my original catalogue and need them back.  Am I able to recover these other catalogues and how do I go about doing so/reversing the sync?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

elizabethm23448530

Are you saying a different editor to LR?

If so, I'm thinking this might be metadata issue at work here. Could that be the case?

And you say "your desktop has . . ." I assume that means the LR Classic CC app.

Qui?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you did not import another catalog, but opened it. And then you changed the sync to this catalog. As Lightroom Classic can only sync one catalog, that means it will start downloading what’s already online.

Choose ‘File - Open catalog’ and select your original catalog. The ‘recent catalogs’ menu below that should also list it, that’s even easier. Then make sure that this catalog is synced again, not the one from the editor.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines