• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirements

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a photographer. Earlier this year I upgraded my Surface Pro tablet to the Surface Pro X. For some reason Lightroom Classic will not launch/open any of its available versions on the Surface Pro X. I've read many blogs about this being the case for the processor type on the Surface Pro X. I do not prefer to use Lightroom (non-classic version) as there are many differences. One difference being that I am unable to edit in "reference view" with Lightroom as I am able to in Lightroom Classic. I am very dedicated to using Adobe products and do not want to use any other brand. However, this has been a huge let down. Please help or advise. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Surface Pro X is a Windows 10 ARM based computer. 64-bit applications that have not been ported to ARM64 will not install on the device. Adobe will need to create an ARM specifc varietn of teh software to be able to be used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines