• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to locate renamed files

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another mess from Lightroom, adviced to rename photos in Library/Library/rename photos/f2  so followed advised route, Lightroom deleted them hid them or lost them. After much searching they have vanished from lightroom Library/Develop  all of Lightroom classic. No help from anyone at Adobe, This is the worst service anywhere.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Laatest update ..it is now over a week and nothing is solved yet. I was due a phone call on Monday 18th but they rang 90 minutes later than they had stated in the appointment e-mail. Anyway recieved a call last night only for the technitian to hit the same wall as I did. He followed the same path as I did and the programme would not let him rename any files or offer a pop-up to rename files. So he delved into files and opened up notepad information log files and drew a blank. That is where we are now.I am now awaiting another call back appointment and that is all I can tell you.

Andrew.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just seen a posting on another site... My version of LRC is 11.4.1

what should I be running ?

Cheers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines