• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected Error Opening Catalog

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2021 Dec 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error pops up everytime I try to open Lightroom classic. When I try to make a new catalog nothing happens. I've deleted and reinstalled both lightroom and creative cloud twice. I rolled back to a previous version. I've tried running it as an administrator and I made sure all the permissions were the same. It was working one day, and literally not the next.

It's LR 11.0.1 on Windows 10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you storing the catalog on/in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What GPU? What GPU driver version? Did you also recently update that driver?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/lightroom-unexpected-error-opening-cata...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT running Driver Version 21.30.25.05-211005a-372545C-RadeonSoftware

I DID update the driver earlier yesterday morning. Is there anyway to... fix it without rolling it back? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was thinking of another member that has a advanced NVIDIA. Member rolled back to previous driver. Not knowlegable about AMD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines