• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update from Lightroom 6.0 to the latest version??

Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how do I update Lightroom 6.0 to a version where I can se files from Cannon 5d Mark IV? I bought Lightroom 6.0 yesterday and now I´m struggling with updates. I really dont know how to do. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Hello everybody! I have found the problem. I didnt had "Adobe Application Manager" on my computer and after downloading it everything works. I now have Lightroom 6.13!! Finally!! 🙂

Thanks for all support!!

/Gisela

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know and I have tried it several times BUT IT DOESN`T WORK! Something is wrong and I, my husband and a friend have spent around 10 hours to figure out what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest to completely remove LR and then run the CC cleaner tool.

After that, reboot, install 6.0, reboot, and install the 6.13 update.

You may also want to update your Windows before.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2017 Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

When I try to upgrade I get this (stand-alone version)

Lightroom 6.13

Update is not applicable. Error Code: U44M1P28

Any pointers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to deinstall Lightroom and do a fresh installation. You should download the installations files from here:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestions. I did a fresh installation, and it worked out for me! I should have done that at the beginning of the proces, should have saved me a lot of time , but anyway, I have a working 6.13 right now, thanks again!

Yvonne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear, Yvonne. I will try it tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everybody! I have found the problem. I didnt had "Adobe Application Manager" on my computer and after downloading it everything works. I now have Lightroom 6.13!! Finally!! 🙂

Thanks for all support!!

/Gisela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines