Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

V3.6. Why migrate to latest version.

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V3.6. Why migrate to latest version.

Would like to keep Lr on my windows 10 laptop. Haven't had issues with the v3.6 but would like to have Lr on my iPad mini when I travel. I need both the laptop and iPad to sync.

I'm also concerned about what would happen to my 50k+ pictures on v3.6 if I move to a version of Lr that would sync the laptop and iPad.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about the version of Lightroom 3.6 that is at least a decade (and probably more) old? Or are you talking about the Lightroom software that is cloud-centric and is part of the Creative Cloud? You see, Adobe has chosen names that make it incredibly difficult to communicate about the different versions of Lightroom over the years, and so clarification from you is needed.

But in general, "why migrate to latest version", the answer is because there are many new features, and at some point your operating systems won't let you run older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines