• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos nach Import durch lr CC 2 Stunden früheres Aufnahmedatum, wo liegt der (mein) Fehler?

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo und guten Tag

ich bin neu hier und hoffe, ich darf mich mit einem Thema und Hilfeersuchen an die Community wenden.

Da ich weder in den Manualen, noch bei google oder anderen Foren auf ein gleiches Problem gestoßen bin, muss es wohl an meinen Einstellungen liegen, aber ich kriege es nicht raus.

Um was geht es:

Wenn ich über lr-CC (ich habe ein ABO, also aktuelles Programm, und ein windows11 System, sowie eine Sony a7M4) Videos importiere (über USB Kabel ist Kamera mit PC verbunden), dann erhalten die Videos ein um 2 Stunden früheres Aufnahmedatum. Dadurch gerät die Sortierung natürlich durcheinander. Mir ist  absolut schleierhaft, wie das passiert, bei Fotos klappt alles wie es soll.

Hat jemand einen Tipp für mich, ich sage schon mal vielen Dank.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Videos after import by lr CC 2 hours earlier recording date, where is the (my) mistake? If I import videos via lr-CC (I have an ABO, i.e. current program, and a windows11 system, as well as a Sony a7M4) (camera is connected to PC via USB cable), then the videos are recorded 2 hours earlier. This of course messes up the sorting. I have absolutely no idea how this happens, with photos everything works as it should."

I assume you are in Germany or nearby, where the current time zone is UTC + 2. Almost certainly you are tripping over the industry mess created by the poorly written Quicktime (MP4) spec:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-bugs/p-video-capture-time-shifted-by-time-zone-offs... 

If you'd like me to confirm, you could upload a sample video to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here.

Adobe worked around this mess back in LR 6 for Apple devices. But it's declined to expend similar effort to other manufacturers.

You'll have to use the Metadata > Edit Capture Time command to shift the video capture times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi
Many thanks for the quick response.
I almost thought something like that because the shift was so systematic. Then I will supplement my workflow with video imports and adjust the recording time by default.

In any case, I don't have to completely doubt myself.

Thank you again and best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines