• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Viewing 360 degree equirectangular photos in Lightroom Mobile

Enthusiast ,
Nov 07, 2016 Nov 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of 360 degree equirectangular photos in Lightoom, but there doesn't appear to be any way to view them as a 360 panorama either on the desktop or on a mobile device with Lightroom Mobile. In particular I'm looking for a way to see them on my iPhone 7 as I have desktop tools, but nothing on the phone. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think a year is too long to wait for an answer, Adobe. Just sayin. And now that Photoshop has the ability to edit equirectangular photos, or 360 degree photos, this is even more of a question with Lightroom CC Classic.

If anybody has any idea about viewing and editing 360 degree photos in Lightroom, please let me know. FB and Flickr also both support this, but lightroom mobile does not. Oh, and Premier can edit 360 video footage.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@bellevue scott

I can tell you how it works. I tried it myself.

1. cancel your adobe creative cloud plan
  2. go to: Affinity Photo Website
  3. buy Affinity Photo for macOS and iOS (viewing and editing 360 degree photos on Mac and iPad)
  4. you will not believe how fast you can become happy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you da man! thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines