• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the cloud icon in upper right of classic

Participant ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The cloud Icon shows and is stuck at syncing 1516 photos.  What is this?  I have unchecked all syncing folders in classic. Still stuck. 

What is the purpose of the cloud icon.  Somehow I set this up a couple years agr for something, but do not remember. I do not use the cloud for storage to work on a photo or photos elsewhere. I need to stop this. I do have the portfolio, but I dont think it used for this? 

I guess what I am looking for is a help file that fully explains wht the purpose of the icon is and can not find it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The cloud icon is a status indicator. It will tell you when you are fully synced and when you may have a sync problem. If you can see Sync Errors in the catalog panel in the left-most column in the Library module you should delete all errors to restart the sync process. It will give up after a certain amount of time has passed and stay stuck until you remove the errors. You can also log in to the browser version at lightroom.adobe.com and find the errors there as well. Select all of the images that haven't synced to restart the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines