• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why no map module in in Lightroom 13.4? Its just not there...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wanted to enter a few .gpx maps I found before deleting them from my download folder. I want to use this feature again as I am doing some travelling. 

There is no Map module in Lightroom Classic 13.4, however. I havent used it for a while, but I thought it was between Develop and Book? any ideas where it has gone?

Apologies if I am missing something basic, which is not impossible, but I can't see it anywhere.

Thanks, In advance, Nick

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 14.01.33.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

See a clip from the article I referred in my initial reply. The Module you are looking for may have been hidden use your mouse to right click on one of the Modules "Library or Develop" and a list of all the Modules click on the one you need to activate.

IMG_0050.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2024 Jul 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the link below for instructions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/workspace-basics.html

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; (also Laptop Win 11, ver 23H2, LrC 14.0, ; ) Camera Oly OM-D E-M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion, Denis. This doesnt help, however - the map module is not there, as you can see from my screenshot (and I am online). My issue is that I used to be able to use this feature and now can't. there are a lot of people online who have been having problems with map features not working recently, so I wonder if it is linked to that?

It may be that I am not too computer savvy, but it is a bit frustrating as I used to use it to put my pictures on a map to see where I shot them. Things like this are often very simply sorted, by someone who knows more than me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See a clip from the article I referred in my initial reply. The Module you are looking for may have been hidden use your mouse to right click on one of the Modules "Library or Develop" and a list of all the Modules click on the one you need to activate.

IMG_0050.jpeg

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5,; Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; (also Laptop Win 11, ver 23H2, LrC 14.0, ; ) Camera Oly OM-D E-M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dennis! That's great and exactly the sort of thing that I didn't know how to do. Appreciate the help. Best wishes, Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Map Module has somehow (accidentally) been hidden

Use the menu command Window->Map

OR

Use Alt-Ctrl-3 (Windows) or Cmd-Opt-3 (Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines