• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom slider set to 6%

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with the zoom slider in Lr classic. It seems to be set to 6% which shows a small image on screen ? I have to select "Fit" to have the image zoomed out to normal size. This is not how it would work in the past so any help would be great 🙂 

peterb18849781_0-1606136703914.png

Thanks 
Peter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your Screen Shot you have 2 images selected in the filmstrip. You also have the slider set to 6.3 %. If you change the Loupe displayed image with the slider set to that 6.3% the new Main Selectd image will show at that Zoom. Set it to Fit and then change the image. Does the new Selected image FIT the screen?

If this does not happen then the first thing you should try is turning off the GPU option in the LrC Perferences on the Performance tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Just shoot Me

Thanks for that 🙂 It seems to work better now but how do I set the zoom slider back to zero and it will not go lower then 6% .

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't set the slider at zero. Why Would you want to do that?

Zero would Not show the image.

Look in the left hand side panel at the top for Zoom Options.

2020-11-23 09_08_56-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you again. I just do not remember the zoom bar being set to 6.% like that before. It also seemed to be jumping back to the smaller size photo and not staying on the "fit to screen" setting. It seems to working fine now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can Set it to any Zoom percentage you like and it will stay like that until you change it again either at the Slider or the list of percentages I included in my screen shot.

There are 3 option in the Navigation section of the left hand side panel.

Fit, with a Drop Down to select Fill. 100% that is always there and can not be changed. and then the Zoom percentage which can be change to any % from the list or a Random percentage set from the Zoom Slider.

If you change the Zoom factor on either the List or the Slider it stay like that percentage until you change it.

So at Some Point YOU Changed the Zoom Percentage to that 6%. Whether on the Slider or from the list.

Once you change that adjustable percentage when you press the z key it goes to the Set percentage.if that was the last percentage selected. to get out of that mode you have to Manually Select the 100% in that Navigation section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines