• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (AI) Intelligent Radial Filters

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is an idea, what if using AI, Adobe could identify subjects in a frame, and add a radial filter around them? I know we can select a background, but it would be nice to be able to add a graduated filter around the subjects. 

Use cases would be exposure vignettes, light corrections, color gradations, etc. I would find this extremely useful as a portrait & wedding photographer who uses vignettes when my compositions vary from shot to shot. 

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered the composite

Create a Radial Gradient mask, interest that with Subject, or Object, inverse that intersect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure I see advantage.  AI is useful in tightly masking some object but not seeing the advantage of this in relation to the radial filter?   When I look at an image it's pretty easy to see what objects or subjects I want to put a radial around without the need for (or time needed to generate) an AI mask to show them to me and for it to decide for me how big a radial to put around it with how much feather.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now try doing that to 800 images on a wedding day.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@michaelanthonyphotography I use it quite often to the point I made a preset to apply to multiple photos:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1II_6cmx45gRunoLUZdr6N1PiwaFm1uv4/view?usp=sharing
Let me know if this helps or if you meant something different.

Votes

Translate

Translate