• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Customer Service help please.

Participant ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried calling the 800 number 3 to 4 times in the last 2 days and when someone answers they can't hear me and I can't hear them and then they hang up. It is not my phone, I have made many calls and receved calls. The virtual assistant is no help.  I need help! Please! All my photo's are gone. How can I get help from adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't help you further if you need to call Adobe. We are just other Lightroom Classic users, and there's nothing we can do about your phone call troubles.

However, you can post your question here and we can try to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday when I was in LRC I moved a file from one folder to another and then all of a sudden everything disapeared. All my folder not say 0. I am using a Mac and data is on an external Western Digital hard drive. I spoke with Western Digital and they ran some tests and say everything is fine. How do I get my photo's back?Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 11.09.34 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I assume (but you didn't say this) that when you click on a folder, no photos show up. Is that a correct statement?

Under Catalog (on the left of the Library Module), what is the number next to "All Photographs"?? Example:

2020-06-30 15_34_40-Lightroom 5-2-2 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Library.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines