• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Processing HDR

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently batch processing 2500 bracketed images for a house using LR. I love the batch queue function, but it woud be even better if I could select ALL of the bracketed images in each image, without it trying to work on them as I'm still selecting them. I can get about 30 backed up and then it just lags and works so slow that even shift selecting images takes time to catch up. Just a pause button for the entire batch process would be amazing (then I can select the brackets and let it run over night)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan, I'll do as you mention but why was I directed here from Adobe to to do this and why is there a tab in the topics for "feature request" and "perfomance".

The comment will remain in hope that someone else has a similar issue and might be able to help.

Have anything uselful to add?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I know it is confusing. The forum software is general forum software, not written by Adobe. That is why it contains some options that are not very useful for this particular forum.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines