• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book Module - photos with borders not quite filling the cell

New Here ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to print a book from our last trip to Europe. All of my pictures have a border around them, either 3.5pts or 5 pts. The images are all set to Zoom photo to fit cell.

The layout looks perfect in the book module. But when I export to PDF, a few of my images (maybe 5-10%) do not quite fill the frame. They have a have a small gap between the image and the border.

Here's a comparison between LR (zoomed in at 4:1) and PDF (zoomed in at 400%). I'm worried that the printed book will show these white lines.

Any idea?

Book.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same, but I am not sure if it will be a problem, or not!

From my screen-clip (extreme enlargement of PDF), I see the line as less than 1 pixel in size- so doubt it will be visible in the book print.

ScreenShot472.jpg

You could report your finding at- Lightroom Classic | Photoshop Family Customer Community

where Adobe staff are more likely to see & reply.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a follow-up, some (but not all) white gaps did indeed appear in the final book. Sorry for the potato quality.

IMG_4350.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines