• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate Negative Lab Pro

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I just bought Adobe lightroom classic and Negative Lab Pro (I used the 12 free trial conversions first). When I first entered my serial key, a red message appeared under the key activator, saying "AUTHORIZING...  PLEASE WAIT...." but that message is still there after a whole night. I can't submit again the key, and I don't know what to do because Negative Lab is still in trial mode. Can someone help me? Can I (if it's the case) get refunded?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Negative Lab Pro is a plugin for Lightroom and isn't a product of Adobe. You have to contact the appropriate vendor of the plugin.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've a similar problem with the trial of LR 1To.

I want it especially to use NLP, I've downloaded it without problem (apparently) but under the Files tab there is no reference about plug-ins. I also wrote to NLP.

best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To obtain / "purchase" Lightroom Classic you need to have a subscription to the Adobe Photography package which includes Photoshop. This is not provided by Negative Lab Pro, so have you completed the installation of Lightroom?

You should seek help here, https://www.negativelabpro.com

https://www.negativelabpro.com/guide/

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Denis,

Thank you, I switched to LRC and Alleluïa I could try NLP.

Amazing results with 1900's negatives. 8x14 cm

A belgium chaplain WW1. Just hit convert, did nothing else.

Thaks also for the links

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines