Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find exported files in finder

Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a few days I  cant find any of my exported files in my finder maps. I export them to my laptop (macbook pro) in a certain folder (or anywhere else) and when i go to that folder, there is nothing there.
Even when I save a picture in Photoshop, I just can't find it in my files. Does anyone know what the problem can be? Because i'm not doing anything different than what I used to do...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, what you're saying is that you export the images and then it's like they never even exported? And you're positive you're looking in the right folder? Is it happening with all export locations? 

I wonder what would happen if you selected "After Export: Show in Finder" at the very bottom of the LR Classic export window. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it was a problem with my finder, and not Lightroom. Because I just installed de latest Mac Software and the problem is gone! 🙂 Thanks anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back into Lightroom Classic, select one of your new exports, right click, select show in Finder. Verify where they went.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think it was a problem with my finder, and not Lightroom. Because I just installed de latest Mac Software and the problem is gone! 🙂 Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines