• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot send LR Classic photos directly to Facebook

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to drag Lightroom photos to Facebook, I get the following message and have to force quit Lightroom to make it go away.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried typing in your computers Login password and clicking either Always Allow or just Allow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, and it wants my Keychain password, and I have no idea what that is.  So, it freezes, and I have to force quit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the password you use to Sign In to your computer. The one you type everytime you start your computer.

Or it is your FB sign in password.

But read the other post. That is more likely the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just shoot is right. Your keychain password is what you use to logon to your computer if everything is set up correctly. Keychain is the built-in secure password manager in Mac OS X. Lightroom like many other programs stores passwords in the keychain to safekeep them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Facebook publishing plugin has not worked for non commercial Facebook accounts for months. This is due to a change at Facebook. It is not going to be fixed.

see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/facebook-publish-service-error.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines