• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Catalina Upgrade and Lightroom 10.2 ISSUES

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded to Catalina last night and today upgraded PS, LrC, Lr to current versions. I'm on a late 2013 imac.

Issue: in my attempt to import photos from Desktop I get the "No photos found" message. There are photos on the deskop --jpgs, pngs. What weird is I can import an image from a pre-existing catalog but if I export it out to the desktop I will get the no photos found msg if I try to import.

I tried putting photos in a different folders and get same message. Interesting that photos on my camera card are importable via a USB connected card reader but again if I export out the image it cannot be re-imported from any folder. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the answer thanks to a post by Johan Elzenga. My permissions for desktop, downloads, and documents were off. Now I'm good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines