Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Centraliser toutes ses photos pour les gérer depuis Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je souhaiterais récupèrer toutes mes photos dans un seul endroit afin de les traiter et les classer sous Lightroom. Je dois donc les récupérer de mon mobile samsung s8, et de mon reflex. 
Le reflex je récupère à la main avec la carte SD.
Mais pour mon s8 je cherche une solution pour que je puisse récupérer automatiquement (via le cloud) les albums photos de la galerie photo samsung S8 afin qu'elles redescendent sous forme de dossier sur mon ordinateur et donc accessible depuis Lightroom. 
Si quelqu'un a déjà un mit en place un système comme cela , je suis complètement intéressée 😊.

Et je remercie tout ceux qui se pencheront que la question. Je désespère un peu, cela fait 1 semaine que je m'arrache les cheveux là dessus, donc merci pour vos aides 😁

Bonne journée,

Marie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are able to access those albums that are in the cloud from your computer, then all you need to do is copy them and place them where you want them on your hard drive and then import them using the Lightroom import dialog. That's how I would do it, but then perhaps I'm not understanding the full problem. I don't deal much with images in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre réponse. Le problème c'est que les photos stockées dans des clouds type google photos ou Amazon photos ne sont pas accessible depuis un répertoire. On doit télécharger des dossiers et sur le suivi des fichiers c'est compliqué. Et l'autre problème c'est que je voudrais que ces solutions de Cloud reprennent déjà les albums que j'ai fait sur mon téléphone. Mais merci en tout cas pour votre retour 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use dropbox. Get dropbox and both phone and computer. Than your dropbox on computer will be in folder scruture and easily editaable and access ablwe fro Lightroom. You can even make all photos you shoot with phone automatically add to your dropbox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci pour votre conseil. Le problème de Dropbox c'est qu'il ne permet pas de récupérer les albums que j'ai créés dans la galerie photo de mon Samsung s8. Il ne permet que de récupérer le fil de photo par date.

Je pensais que Lightroom CC et Classic aurait permit de le faire mais je ne suis pas sûre..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you designated a location  for  your  mobile photos to go using your  Preferences settings? In Preferences > Lightroom Sync > "Specify Location for Lightroom synced images". You can choose an external hard drive or a create  a folder on your Creative Cloud account (if you have enough storage).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the application Lightroom CC on my mobile or in Lightroom Classic on my computer ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/capture-photos-mobile-android.html

Both: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html. Scroll to this section: Access Lightroom photos in Adobe Creative Cloud mobile app. You have to download the Adobe Creative Cloud app on your Android.

I have an iPhone but you should be  able to do this on your Android phone as well. Once you have Lightroom on your phone you should be able to create a  collection and turn on  the Auto  Add feature so that photos you take with your phone will show up in your Lr Classic desktop  application and if you select the location in your preferences they will be stored there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I try this solution and I will tell you if it's okay 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! You can do it Marie and if you run into trouble we'll do our best to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your words. But it doesn't work 😞 In Lightroom mobile, I can't create a collection, just folder or albums (I have a french application). And I can juste add photo in the album, but without choose the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic do you have Sync on? You can check this by clicking the white arrow next to your name. If syncing is On then sync a collection by checking the box to the left of the name of the collection. Check the steps in the links from previous response to see if you may have missed a step. Once you sync a collection you will see that collection (album) in the Lightroom Mobile app on your phone. Once you see this on your phone explore the features of the app on the phone. The link shows screen shots of what you should see on your Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, in this way, it works but I would like sync my albums MOBILE (from Lightroom CC) toward my folder computer (with Lightroom Classic). Sorry if I wasn't understandable the first time, and for my level in English..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
On your phone In Lightroom look for the Auto-Add feature. First you have to create a collection on your phone in Lightroom - then take a picture and drag it into that collection. Then go into the collection settings and enable Auto-Add. Then take a picture with your phone camera. If you then have the Lightroom Sync enabled on your desktop version the photos from your phone will sync back to Lightroom Classic. Once you get it set up in both the phone and computer apps you should see the images from your phone in your Lr Classic catalog. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-mobile-add-camera-roll/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines