• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour Profile will not allow post crop vignette

Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm hoping to bring this to the attention of Adobe, but they seem to discourage direct communication, so maybe they'll see it here?

10.1.1 Release Lightroom Classic

When first processing a DNG file, if I initially apply a colour profile other that the standard Adobe Raw or Camera Matching, I am unable to apply a vignette in the Effects panel.
As a workaround, I can apply a standard profile such as Adobe Color, then apply the vignette, then apply (for instance) Modern 03. Only then can I see & modify the vignette with that particular profile.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct forum for feedback and feature request and bug fixes is https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872 

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll re-post there.  How do you personally know where to post such things  I may be a bit thick, but I spent over 2 hrs searching and trying to find the correct place to post this !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the main window of this forum, there is a section Related communities click on "Submit product feedback".

Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 10.16.50 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines