• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud disconnect when launcing Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I ran into some issues with lightroom classic today. Everything was working fine before.

After starting my computer, I login into Creative Cloud and Launch Lightroom Classic. When Lightroom opens, it ask me to login again. I type my email and my password, it connects and suddenly Lightroom closes without warning and I get disconnected from the Creative Cloud app. If I try to reconnect, it's always the same, it's like a loop. I tried to unistall, restart the pc, all the commun thing we do when we have issues with a software, but nothing works. I can't use Lightroom anymore. Photoshop and the other version of Lightroom works just fine. Only Lightroom Classic doesn't work.

I don't know what can cause this, this is why I ask the community.

English is my second language, so sorry if I did some mystakes. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you Post the video you have attached to a place like UTube and then make it public ands post a link to it in a New Reply.

No one wants to or will download your video file so no one will be looking at it until you post it on a video hosting site like UTube.

But in the end this is a problem with your computer and the install of the Adobe software. Something is corrupted.

It could also be whatever Anti Virus or Internet Security program/s you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be getting the same problem. Only started in last couple days.

Keeps asking me to log into Creative cloud. Then once in Lightroom quickly threws me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. Bring up your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Sign out, then sign in. Watch for errors, watch for notices. If any, see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-activation-errors.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. never sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App. Doing so deactivates the applications like LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might help. I seem to have solved part of the problem. Since Lightroom is the more important to me I have 

closed Creative Cloud and just logged into Lightroom. Once today. Have opened and closed a few times and it is working.

Not wooried about Creative Cloud for the time being. Because I am an older version all Creative Clod is good for is telling me about the programms I can't upgrade,so I will wait till 2021

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines