• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete Settings histories

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked everywhere available. I am trying to delete the history of adjustments I never want to see again. Is that even possible? LightroomClassic CC 2018 version 8.4.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nevermind lol Apparently the X next to history clears all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what is the reason you want to do this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean.

Yes there is an option to Remove ALL Adjustments, the Reset Button, and a way to Go Back to a previous state, by selecting a History state in the list. But the first removes all adjustments and the second removed all adjustment Above the history state you selected.

You could go to each history state and then to the panel that you made that adjustment on and set it back to the default setting.

You can also Remove the complete history of whatever adjustment you made without actually removing the adjustments. Just Click the X to the right of History.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I must ask Why are you still using LrC 8.4.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines