• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits won't update on image that contributor uploads to a shared LR folder (2 photographers)

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My photography partner and I each have our own Lightroom but we create just one wedding album so we are using the share/contribute features. She is the one sharing, I am contributing. Everything syncs except when I make a change to one of my images in LR, it doesn't ever apply the filter or whatever change to our shared album. So if I add a filter onto the image, it updates everywhere including the web album of mine, but NOT the web album we share even though it's the same file. It's like the shared web album will not accept any updates from the contributor. Only new pictures being uploaded or deleted. Is there a workaround for this? For the most part we edit them before sharing/contributing but sometimes we make changes on something after talking it over and would like it to update in the shared album easily.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you edit in the  shared album?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines