Highlighted

Error while checking disks

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to add photos into lightroom anymore because I keep getting an error message that says: "error while check disk space". I have looked at previous threads and tried to do what was recommended and still nothing. My version is 3.4 and up to date and I am using macOS Catalina version 10.15.7

I desperately need this to be fixed so hoping someone can help / point me in the right direction

Cheers 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error while checking disks

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to add photos into lightroom anymore because I keep getting an error message that says: "error while check disk space". I have looked at previous threads and tried to do what was recommended and still nothing. My version is 3.4 and up to date and I am using macOS Catalina version 10.15.7

I desperately need this to be fixed so hoping someone can help / point me in the right direction

Cheers 

TOPICS
Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you have posted into the wrong community page. This based on your vesion of 3.4. I suspect you have Lightroom (LR)

This is the Lightroom Classic page. Lightroom Classic (LrC) is currently v9.4

The community page gor Lightroom (LR) is:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=unresolved

For the difference between LrC and LR, see:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom-classic/lightroom-cc-vs-lightroom-classic.html

https://sleeklens.com/adobe-lightroom-classic-vs-lightroom-cc-one-pick/

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 1
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To verify, In LR, click on Help, click on System Info, Look at first line, what does it say?

Example below, a bit dated

LrC Sys Info.PNG

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0