• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

focus point plug plug ins

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm not tech savvy, so please unerstand what Iam trying to do. I would like to add focus points to LRC. I have download, extracted and put the zip file in my documents under Plugins. When I go to add in lightroom, I get "an error occured while attempting o load this plug in. I've been trying o find the answer for five hours now! Can anyone help me, but in very simple terms?

Pete.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Lightroom Classic forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you should contact the author of the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plugin works for me on macOS 10.15.7 and LrC10.1.1.  I placed the plugin into the

/Users/yourUserName/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/Plugins  folder.

You may have to create this folder.

I then just used ADD in the Plugin Manager and it worked fine.

It is accessed in Library under menu Library/Plugin Extras

I used to use this plugin but found it unuseful for my purposes but thought I would try this again to see if it still worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"When I go to add in lightroom, I get "an error occured while attempting o load this plug in."

Go to File > Plug-in Manager and select the plugin. In the Plug-in Author Tools panel, click Save Diagnost Log To File. Open the file and copy/paste its contents here.  We may be able to help depending on what the error is.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help, I do not understand any any of the suggested actions! I do try, nothing seems to work. I will use the focus point tool in view NX2 instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking for a LRC plug in to show focus points. I'm running an M1 Mac/Ventura 13.01. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines