Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonction : Marcher en utilisant la touche pour effectuer un panorama de loupe

Explorer ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A)

Honte à l'employé Adobe qui, dans les préférences de Lightroom CC, libelle l'option comme suit :

"Marcher en utilisant la touche pour effectuer un panorama de loupe"

Qui comprend cela ????

B)

Puis,

Honte à l'employé Adobe qui décide que les libellés d'options ne soient pas systématiquement énumérés tels quels dans la rubrique d'aide!

C)

Honte au responsable de la navigation du site d'aide Adobe qui ne permet pas de sélectionner d'un coup que l'ont veut

- voir QUE les Forums pour Lightroom en langue française

- Voir d'un coup d'oeul de suite ou /comment y ajouter sa contribution (au forum EN FRANCAIS avec une nouvelle rubrique.

ça ne devrait PAS etre sorcier comme ça l'est pourtant maintenant.

D)

En passent : Je reçoit journalièrement des mails d'updates de réponses à des questions de forums (follow-up) aux quels je m'étais abonné.

IMPOSSIBLE DE ME Désabonner, une vrai saloperie la "transparence" et "simplicité" d'ADOBE

(et pourtant, bien sûr, je continue d'utiliser Lightroom et Adobe -depuis des années.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the questions or opinions you have posted here translate very poorly using the Forum Translator in this web page.

Could you add to this thread with questions that can we can help you with?

Adobe staff rarely monitor this Forum: it is supported mostly by experienced end users of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am so sorry, I can understand what you write, a bit, but cannot reply in French. The thing with translations is always hard. I am Dutch and we have some translated functions that have the same issues; no one knows what it is about. We learn what the function does and not to look at the name of it because that doesn't make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines