• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FOTO SEM NITIDEZ NA ABA REVELAÇÃO

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preciso de uma ajuda... quando importo fotografias em RAW para o LR, na aba Biblioteca elas estão perfeitas, se eu dou zoom estão super nítidas. Mas quando passo para a aba Revelação parece que a foto perde qualidade, ela fica sem nitidez principalmente quando dou o zoom, é como se a foto não carregasse totalmente. O que pode ser?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need some help. when I import RAW photos to LR, in the Library tab they are perfect, if I zoom are super sharp. But when I move to the Reveal tab it seems that the photo loses quality, it goes without sharpness especially when I zoom, it's as if the photo doesn't load fully. What could it be?

By @Carolaine0101

Try to disable the GPU.  Edit menu (Lightroom menu on a Mac) > Preferences > Performance > Set Use graphics processor to Off. If that fixes the issue, update your graphics driver, then try to turn the GPU back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines