Highlighted

Fuji X100V camera profils

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just got my new fuji X100V but have problem with the camera profils . All the profils are available except classic neg .. (in lightroom classic and cc , windows and android version..).

No problem in capture one by the way...

Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fuji X100V camera profils

Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I just got my new fuji X100V but have problem with the camera profils . All the profils are available except classic neg .. (in lightroom classic and cc , windows and android version..).

No problem in capture one by the way...

Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 06, 2020 7
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have that model but have the XT20. I see Pro Neg hi, & Pro Neg Std - see image below.

You are viewing a RAF file and not a jpeg?

ProNeg.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I use RAF files.

The Classic Neg Simulation is a new one. Only the XPRO3 and the X100V have it for now .

I do have all the other simulations , just not Classig Neg in Lightroom ( like I said no problem in capture one ...)

So unfortunetly if I want to use Classic Neg I have to use capture one or the jpeg straight out camera ..

Apparently I'm not the one with that issue.

Hope Lightroom is going to correct that soon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, no classig neg profilIn Lightroom, no classig neg profilIn Capture One, Classig Neg is availableIn Capture One, Classig Neg is available

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO

The Camera Matching profiles are a bit if coating by Adobe, anf the Classic NEG in the Fuji cameras is so new, that Adobe is a bit behind on creating that code.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with my X100V. Thought I must be doing something wrong because my XPro3 show the Classic Neg option just fine. This is the first post I've found with someone else having the same issue! Somewhat of a relief...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2020 2
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also my first post finding others with the similar issue. Got my x100V this week and have been trying to figure out why CLASSIC NEG is not showing up in the profiles. Glad it seems to just be an adobe issue of catching up not so much me having a bad update file or something like that. Having to reinstall or something along those lines to get a fresh update file would be a tad annoying. 

hope this gets resolved for all of us soon!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 2
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem with an X100V that I am renting. Glad to see this post because I thought I was missing something obvious. Hopefully Adobe fixes this while I am saving up to upgrade my X100F!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 13, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to confirm that the same thing is happening to me with my X100V and Lightroom CC. No Classic Neg profile to be found. A little frustrating, given that I only shoot Raw.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2020 1