Highlighted

HDR Merge not working

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long time user of Lightroom in many forms. It appears that since the upgrade my HDR merge doesn't seem to be working properly. It appears to go through all the steps but the preview is bad and it doesn't change when I complete it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling LRC but no good. Suggestions? I am running Windows 10

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HDR Merge not working

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long time user of Lightroom in many forms. It appears that since the upgrade my HDR merge doesn't seem to be working properly. It appears to go through all the steps but the preview is bad and it doesn't change when I complete it. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling LRC but no good. Suggestions? I am running Windows 10

TOPICS
Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first thing that you should try is to switch off the GPU support from the Lightroom preferences and check if that helps to fix the issue. 

Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gpu-faq.html#troubleshooting 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html 

Another step is to try to reset the Lightroom preferences. 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already off 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
NEKate LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think resetting worked! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the images in the bracket, do 1:1 previews exist?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were the exposer step incriments consistant?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, the original files were definitely there. Just downloaded. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you merging smart previews? Perhaps with the originals not available?

That is possable, with pooerer results

https://lightroomkillertips.com/making-panos-just-smart-previews/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2020 0