• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I add the Fuji X100 lens profile in Lightroom?

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I shoot with a Fuji X100S, APSC sensor with fixed 23mm lens. Whenever I open up a photo in Lightroom and I scroll down to Profile Correction there is no "Lens Profile" for Fuji. Not too long ago there used to be profiles for Fuji cameras but they seemed to have disappeared. How do I add my Fuji "Lens Profile" to Lightroom? 

Thank you,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Here's the guide how to work with lens profiles:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html

I suspect the X100S works with integrated profiles.

Please check according the guide and post back here.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried. What appears is an "!" point saying that, "Unable to locate a matching profile automatically." It's odd because I remember Fuji cameras being here before. No more. It's not the end of the world but we should be able to import lens profiles that aren't supported? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer is No.

You have run into a situation common to mirrorless cameras. Adobe and the camera mfgs have collaborated on lens corrections in that Adobe uses the in camera lens corrections, even if you have that option off. And Adobe ignores third party glass or legacy glass, on these cameras (Ok, not applicable to your camera)

And their  is no way to turn this off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It"s as others have advised. If you are using LrC 9.4 and you import a raw file from the Fuji X100S when you go to the develop module and click the lens correction you should see a little message "Built-in lens profile applied. if you click on the info sign there will be a popup.

See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 4.23.04 PM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check if you have the following fils on your system:

Fujifilm X100S Adobe Standard.dcp

Fujifilm X100S.lcp

If you have these files on your system it should work as designed.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines