• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i start syncing my files in CC

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I start syncing my files in CC? I don't see the option. All I see is this a pause icon on the header ta it doesn't do anything. Please reply to me on (Email Addresses removed by Moderator).

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Exact version of LR are you using or what Sync feature are you asking about.

Also Do not included your email addresses in your posts. You will need to logon to the forum to view your replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a two step process. First you need to activate sync for the catalog. You apparently have done that, that is why you now see a 'Pauze' button to pauze sync.

The second step is that you place those images you want to sync in a collection, and then enable sync for that collection. That will start the syncing. You can see that a collection is synced by the small lightning icon in front of its name.

1 2020-06-15 14-41-33.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines