• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can no longer reset a portolio album from Lightroom classic! When I hit resert album from LR, it

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm in Portfolio and hit reset page from Lightroom, it goes through the process and says page reset, but there isn't any change made in the album that reflects what is in the LR album.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this from Lightroom, or Lightroom Classsic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR Classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I afraid have no idea what you are trying to achieve! but would like to help.

Can you please describe in full detail your workflow with the problem? Using the correct names for everything.

When I'm in Portfolio

Do you mean you are in the design module for your Portfolio web site?  https://portfolio.adobe.com/

and hit reset page from Lightroom,

Where is "Reset page"?  Post a screen-clip.

From which "Lightroom"?    Lr-Classic, Lr-Mobile, Lr-Web, Lr-Desktop?

it goes through the process and says page reset, but there isn't any change made in the album that reflects what is in the LR album.

What is the "process" you see?

What "Album" are you referring to?  Lr-Classic does not use "albums" as a defining term.

Are you adding photos to a Lr-Classic COLLECTION that Syncs, and then update Portfolio from a Lr-Desktop album?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines