Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install both Lightroom 6 and Classic

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I just installed the trial version of Lightroom Classic and suddenly my Lightroom 6.14 disappeared.

Is this normal? I want to keep my Lightroom 6 at least until I am sure the update is worth the extra money.

I looked for a link to reinstall Lightroom 6 but could not find it.

thanks

Stefano

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See here for how to download LR 6:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/update-lightroom-6-0-to-6-14/m-p/10819370#M170107

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an option in the Lightroom Classic installer that will leave previous versions of Lightroom installed ... but it's not well known ... so for anyone else reading this far, please look for that option if it is important to you.

I thought Adobe had switched the option to ON by default (in other words, it leaves earlier versions of Lightroom installed), but apparently not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks both for the reply 

I went to the order history and downloaded again the Lightroom 6. It looks it worked

best regards

Stefano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you save a copy of the downloaded installer. Adobe now has a policy of keeping perpetual downloads in your account for only three years after the purchase:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/adobe-stores-online-order-payment-faq.html#downlo...

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines