• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Labels for Images in Filmstrip

Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Grid View, when I bring up the Filmstrip across the bottom, instead of showing the filename, Lr has started showing the count or number of the image in my library.  (Is that known as the Index Number?)  This is not in the Grid View Thumbnails, but down at the bottom in the Filmstrip.

Above the image in the Filmstrip I want to see the filename.  I must’ve hit something.  How do I get the filename back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

LR has never displayed filenames  above thumbnails in the filmstrip.  The only way to see filenames in the filmstrip is to hover the mouse over a thumbnail:

johnrellis_0-1625369597031.png

To see the options controlling what can be displayed in the filmstrip, go to Preferences > Interface > Filmstrip:

johnrellis_1-1625369646242.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines